The protection of your privacy and the safety of your personal data (e.g. address, phone number, email address) are of prime importance to the element GmbH. The protection of your personal rights is self-evident. In the following, we would like to inform you about the handling of your data.
Controller within the meaning of data protection law
Data Protection Officer
Date processing by visiting our website
- Date and time of the request
- Name of the requested file
- Page from which the file was requested
- Access status
- Web browser used and operating system used
- (Full) IP address of the requesting computer
- Transmitted amount of data
For reasons of technical security, in particular to prevent attempts to attack our web server, we store these data temporarily. It is not possible for us to draw conclusions about individual persons based on these data. At the latest after 7 days, the data is anonymised by shortening the IP address on domain level, so that it is no longer possible to relate to the individual user.
The data may be processed for statistical purposes in anonymous form. These data will not be stored together with other personal data of the user, compared with other databases or transferred to third parties at any time.
Contact form and contact via e-mail
Use of Matomo
For more information on the privacy settings of the Matomo software, see the following link (https://matomo.org/docs/privacy/).
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=de&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=de_DE
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/de/cookies.html
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB
- Mozilla Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/de/firefox/dnt/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17288/windows-internet-explorer-11-use-do-not-track
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/de/notrack.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21416?locale=de_DE
Data Transfer and Recipients
- we have explicitly pointed this out in the description of the respective data processing.
- you have given your explicit consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and our legitimate interests are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- there is a legal obligation to transfer data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- required by Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
The right, pursuant to Art. 15GDPR, to obtain information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the data will be stored, the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning you or to object such processing, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences.
The right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
The right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
The right, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us in in a commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller.
The right to withdraw your given consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR with effect in the future at any time. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work.
The right to withdraw your given consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to withdraw your given consent concerning the processing of your personal data with effect for the future at any time. In the event of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal